Sunday 6 January 2013

HaPpY NeW YeAr!!!

Assalamualaikum and hai guys!!!!

 First and foremost,  i would like to introduce my self...
My name is Farah Najwa Abd Mubin and I'm a teacher at Kulliah Al-Lughah Waddin As-Sultan Abu Bakar Pahang..This is my first time blogging here and i just wanna share some information with all of you about MuEt and my experiences in teaching my student...hope it can give benefit to all of us and you can also share with me some tips on how to  improve English Langguage especially in MUET.. 

So to start with, I want to wish all of you Happy NEw Year 2013!!!!! i think it is not to late to wish you guys since today is already 6th january 2013..HAha =)
There are so many ups and down last year
 A year full of amazing and unforgettable memories. 2012 is a mixture of happiness, excitement, new experiences and not forgetting few emotional moments.. Hoping for an adventurous year ahead. Happy new year to everyone.... Waiting to set my 2013 resolution...hope this year will be a better year than last year..daaaa...see u next time..


No comments:

Post a Comment